Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

Computer as a Tutor


Certainly, computer sees the world go round. It serves already as a necessity in us especially when we are in the urban or big-professional areas. Actually, I have my own computer where I can able to update information globally as fast and easy. I can even use it for my formal letters, for video presentations, for games and amusements and more.

During my experienced in St. Mary’s College, Tagum, it was such  great opportunity for me to have a (CALL) Computer assisted learning literacy that simply imply that computer stands as my instructor or professor to be good in English language. The activities make me trained to pronounce appropriately, to answer correctly, to make a proper sentence and go direct with a paragraph, to be like a also a call center agent to interact with a given situation and so on.

 
But still, I do believe that computers are not just a boon but also a bane. It only truly matters on an individual on how he/she used the computer properly; if he makes it as a teacher providing those hazardous things to be learned nor a teacher to provide the appropriate things to be learned by an individual.

2 komento: