Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

IT- Enters a new learning Environment


Integrated technologies do gave part in our learning environment. It provides another way around for learning processes in every individual. By this means, we can open our mind more fully to the other visualization that meant for us to indulge.

We have these meaningful learning, discovery learning, constructivism and generative learning that to be ponder in entering IT. As I have learned, many things come out by purpose. Everything I find out was not that as similar as what I have learned others. Maybe I learn something because of this and because I do that or because of them or even because of myself.

Truthfully, I may not that kind of expert in using technologies. I may not that competent as others as to showcase everything. Through my perseverance and commitment, I may able to try to manipulate or construct something in order for me to grow and learned something new. However, these concepts brought by the technologies still took part in my learning. It makes me updated even how far I am from any information.

Through the integrated technologies, it able to enter me in another learning environment; I may able to discover something, to construct some things that I’m curious about of and even generate some things that are eager for me to learn.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento